Healthy Recipes and Relationship Tips by J. Nicole from GetNourishment.Com
“An apology is not about fixing something broken or just about making right what has gone wrong. It is steeping away from our mistake and stepping back into a loving relationship.”
Prep Time 10 mins
+ Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 20 mins
5 Tilapia Fillets
2 cups of flour
Old Bay seasoning
1/3 cup almond milk
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
Olive oil for frying
1. Warm skillet on medium heat.
2. Add enough olive oil to fry the fish.
3. Meanwhile, whisk the egg and milk into a bowl.
4. Mix the flour and desired amount of adobo, black pepper, and lemon pepper into a ziploc bag.
5. Dust the tilapia with a small amount of old bay seasoning and adobo.
6. Add the tilapia to the flour mixture and shake it up!
7. Remove the tilapia from the ziploc bag and dust off excess flour.
8. Dip the cod in the egg/milk mixture and drip off the excess.
9. Place the tilapia on a baking sheet and cover in oats.
10. Once the heat is ready, add the tilapia to the heat.
11. Fry each side for about 3-5 minutes or until oats are golden brown.
12. Remove the fish and remove excess oil with a paper towel.
13. Serve yourself a serving with your favorite veggies as a side. Spend some QT with the giver of life over His word.
BONUS TIP: If the fish is not done on the inside, broil it for 2-3 minutes or until done.
Top 77 Healthy Daniel Fast Recipes You Can Easily Make
What the Bible Says about Healthy Living Cookbook
Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout
The Beauty Detox Solution: Eat Your Way to Radiant Skin, Renewed Energy and the Body You’ve Always Wanted