I am currently looking for writers/guest bloggers to contribute to the Love in Waiting blog.
You do not have to be a blogger or professional writer to contribute.
Your guest post is not restricted to the subject of singleness. Anything that will empower, make us think, or make us laugh is welcome.
- What relationship lessons have you learned?
- How have you grown in God during the season of singleness?
- Got a funny first date story that will make someone smile?
- Have parenting tips for the single mom?
- Can you encourage Christian singles over 40?
In return I want to promote what you are doing in the Kingdom of God. Perhaps you would like to share your blog, book or other accomplishments. I welcome your words!
I will share 2 to 3 links within your article or in your bio that will lead Abundantly You readers to where you are. Share your business, your book, etc.
If you feel more comfortable sharing your story anonymously, that is fine too.
Here’s a quick rundown of guest post guidelines:
- A minimum of 500 words
- Include a short bio (Optional)
- Include a photo (Optional)
- Include your web site or social media link (Optional)
- All guest posts, articles, and linked pages will be vetted to make sure it aligns with the heart of Abundantly You.
Even in times when we feel we have nothing much to contribute, we are in fact affecting the lives of others all around us.
But Moses’ hands grew weary, so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it, while Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side. So his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. (Exodus 17:12 ESV)
It doesn’t take great feats to help someone else on their journey. Aaron and Hur simply supported the hands of Moses. They lifted his hands high when Moses became weary. As long as the hands of Moses were held up, Joshua and Israel prevailed.
God bless you all and I look forward to hearing from you! Submit your article(s) to email@example.com.
Love in Waiting welcomes guest bloggers to come, write, and share! If you would like to write for LIW or invite Candra to speak at your event, submit your information on our contact page.